Tuesday 22 January 2013

Updates and a Free Whispers Crochet Jacket Pattern

Snow has stopped falling and the schools were reopened today! Hurray!
I'm halfway my motif top.
Whoop!


As you all know, I'm not very fluent with knitting and I found this bargain and funky badger novelty hat!
Ethan absolutely loves it 


and I had to put it on for size ;)


Now, with the gloomy weather outside, my beautiful tulips are coming out.


They are slowly but surely on their way out. 
There's another dozen to say hi!

Browsing through the enormous free pattern out there, I found this adorable jacket by Drops Design.

I think it looks very delicate and girly and country-ish chic..
But until I have finished with my current wip's, I'm restraining myself.

Oh, and hopefully, we'll have a new addition to our family soon!
Watch this space! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment