Tuesday 15 January 2013

52 Weeks of Project!

I have been busy lately with house chores and and with the kids back in school then snow! 
How about that?
Today I have finished ironing for the whole day and boy, am I tired!
Yesterday was more washing and cleaning. Phew... the story of my life..

Anyway, I have a pot of tulip bulbs planted around 3 months ago and left inside the garage. I have since then taken it in inside after about 8 weeks of being outside. The bulbs I have planted outside including the daffodils have sprouted before it snowed! I guess they've been tricked into thinking that winter was done and over with! 
so back to my pots of tulips, this is what they look like:


I think something really pretty is trying to come out :)
There's about a dozen of bulbs in that pot and I cannot wait.
I will obviously be showing you when they do come out and say hi!

So, back to the title of this post. 
Browsing Pinterest I found this blog where it has literally 52 projects!
One a week isn't too bad and you don't obviously have to do all of them if you don't want to. Pick your fave and ideas for a cute project is never a bad thing in my books.
These are a few of my favorites:






You can find these pretty projects here.
I hope you find some that'll inspire you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment