Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pierrot Crochet Mittens with Pattern

It's supposed to be winter in England now.. It has been really mild lately but we're going to have a sudden drop in temperature next week! Eeek! 
Apparently it might snow or have sleet next week. I'm going to be so gutted for my daffodils and tulips! :(  They have sprouted quite vigorously out of their slumber and some of the daffodils are at least 6 inches high already with a flower top! :(
I was told that when it does snow, they're going to lose they're heads? Bless them.. Here's hoping they don't perish.

On a good note...
I have got my tulip inside and it's out! 
This was taken last week. It has now fully opened and her color is a vibrant pink with white.

Anyway, I saw in Pierrot website this mittens and I thought they're nice! What's better is that it's pattern is free so if you want to make one, you can get the pattern here. It will take you directly to the pdf page of the pattern.

And here is mine. It's quite a quick project. I made mine on Dk yarn in Cerise. It's actually for Ashley hence the color choice.

Reverse side

Close up of the pattern.


I have just finished it tonight so not given it to Ashley yet.
Fingers crossed she'll like it ;)
Tell me what you think of it and I would love to see what you make!
Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment