Saturday 12 January 2013

Busy Saturday morning routines

The kids do their swimming lessons and Taekwondo training on Saturday mornings.
Early start and everybody is zonked out by lunch time.

Kids have achieved their yellow tag and Ashley has received extra recognition with a trophy by being the best in all the grading for the day! Yay! We are so proud and happy that all their efforts has come through and are recognized.


Tulip has fully bloomed!
It's so pretty I can't wait for the others to come out!

Somebody loves the new pillow. 

 And I have started a new wip!
I couldn't help it... :)


It's very dainty on a 2mm hook and a 3ply yarn.


 It grows quickly too!
I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with the band though. I don't knit but maybe can do a basic knit and purl. Will still see when I get to it what I'd do or maybe do a crochet version of the band that's supposed to be knitted. 


How's you're Saturday mornings?


No comments:

Post a Comment