Thursday 17 January 2013

Girly Headbands. Crochet Flowers & Simple Bow!

It has started to snow again here! Ugh!
And apparently it's going to be all night and all day tomorrow too with ICE as a bonus.
Will I get scared to drive to school? 
Yes. 
Will I still drive if I need to?
Yes.
Do the kids need to go to school when it's open?
Yes.
Hmmmmm...

Anyway, Ashley has a party over the weekend ans along with some Moshi Monsters that these kids love, I thought it'll be nice to gift them with something made with love. They always compliment Ashley every time she's wearing one of my creations.
This one is one of her favorites and she has used it so much, the strap used to be cream, you can guess what shade it is now. ;-)

  
I used a sequin button and an orange crystal button. I like fancy buttons.
It definitely makes it look more special.

So today I made this:



 Even though Ashley is nearly 5'4 and she's only 10, I had to make her try it on for size.
She says it's a bit tight on her so hopefully it'll just be perfect for the birthday girl.


Ethan is not camera shy at all. He wants to feel a bit less left out so there. That's the only reason why he's in the picture. I know you won't mind.


A bit of a close-up of the bow.

Right, if anyone out there wants me to tell them how to make it or help on how to, give us a shout.
Or if you want me to make one for you too, I'll be more than happy to!

I hope you're all warm and cozy where you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment