Saturday 17 November 2012

Vintage Chanel Necklace DIY

Have you all seen the tv show 2 Broke Girls? Caroline Channing is one of them and she wears this fabulous statement pearl necklace which turned out to be a vintage Chanel piece! 

Well, I cannot afford the real Chanel but who says I cannot DIY it? I've been meaning to do this ever since I saw the first episode and I've finally done it! And Ashley happily sits there and oohs and aaahs with me as the work progresses... 

And with the final pearls assembled and hung, I am so delighted to show you all what we made tonight:



Ashley loving it too!


 I hope you like it too as much as we do!

If you do, give me a shout and will make a tutorial for it :)





PS

The tutorial will be found here... 
Let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it and please send me a tutorial for this necklace as I love it the first time I saw it too on 2 Broke Girls. By the way, I love that show and have it recorded in case I miss any of their episode! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Isn't it gorgeous? Will gladly make the tutorial and show you how I made it so you can make yours too. I'll keep you posted :)

      May

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      Check out the tutorial here http://craftymommy80.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/vintage-chanel-necklace-diy-tutorial.html

      Let me know what you think :)

      May

      Delete