Friday 2 November 2012

Learning to Crochet

I have started to learn how to crochet roughly about 3 years ago.. I learned through you tube and blogs about crochet and knitting.. I was hooked! I would love to show you some of the things I have made and gifted through my journey to learning and loving all about yarn and crochet.. Here are some:


A camisole made of vintage coats cotton yarn I bought from America


Amigurumi for my daughter Ashley who at that time loved her cute cuddly toys


A mirror pouch made for my friend Sandra


A crocheted collar before they became famous!


A mini strawberry.. I have made them with beads too!


Mobile phone pouch


A purse for my little girly girl for her little girl stuff


This bag has been inspired by Lucy from Attic24. You can visit her blog and find the bag here


A bee amigurumi for Ashley which she absolutely adored


My first try at making Hello Kitty. It would have been alright had I not twisted her head around so it's wider... But hey, the errors I've made along the way were gladly received, I was learning :)


Mini shoe and hat keychain.. It hurt to crochet something so tiny!


Doily


A long handled bag


One of the many slippers I made for Christmas 2009


My journey to making Lucy's bag and sporting my gorgeously warm slippers


Bear slipper for Ethan who at that time was a toddler with podgy cute feet


Up close of my beloved slippers


A present for my mum that Christmas which I had to try on for size (just to make sure it fits ;)


Another slipper present


My first crocheted bowl for my knick knacks

I loved making them all.. These are just some of the things I have finished and taken photos of... Since then, I have made a lot more and explored different yarns and made more clothes.. In the coming days, I will show you my world, bit by bit. I hope you enjoy this sharing as much as I do..



No comments:

Post a Comment