Monday 12 November 2012

Shamballa Bead Earring DIY


Hi everyone! I received my shamballa beads today and I cannot be more excited! It was bought to make these:

This is my first ever tutorial so please bear with me. It is super easy to make. You can choose different materials or spruce it up. :)



Materials:

Shamballa beads of your choice x2
Premade ear hooks or you make your own x2 (i'm thinking a tutorial for these in the future!)
I used .6mm silver jewellery wire
Bead spacer in silver
Wire cutters
Pliers
Round end pliers




I made the infinity shaped wires by using the round end pliers.
1 inch wire with a tiny loop at the end if you don't have a head pin that's premade.


Bend the loop so the bead stays on.


 Slide in the bead spacer


Make the loop at the end


And then attach the 8-shaped wire to your earring finding and admire your DIY!

The drop of the earring depends on how big you make the 8-shaped wire.

The picture below shows 2 different sized wire that I made.


Or you can use jump rings or even a chain!

Yay! I cannot wait to wear it!




I hope you like my DIY Shamballa earrings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment