Wednesday 19 August 2015

DIY Arm Candies

I'm sorry I've been AWOL for a while. But I thought you'd like to see my latest hand crafted DIY'ed arm candies! They're pretty much self explanatory. I used pink quartz, sapphire ruby and emerald beads, and swarovski crystals. Sadly, I have lost a few precious gem bracelets I've made before and it's all to do with the closures I used. This time around, I used an elastic thread and just crimped the ends together. I find them slightly more secure than the toggle closures. I also don't have to worry about it tarnishing as I use it all day everyday if I do decide to put them on when I get dressed.



It's nice to be back crafting. I've been busy doing other things like sewing and beading! I'll try and post some of it in the next few days or weeks ;-)

May xx


PS I thought you guys might want to have a look at some pictures of them ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment