Tuesday 25 August 2015

DIY Crochet Rope Bead Bracelet 2

I had an obsession about these rope beads as you can see. I bought lots and lots of seed beads hoping to make one for every girlfriend I have or just to make them to satisfy my need to craft. Threading them though is a tad fiddly. My cats thought it was playtime every time I thread them. What with all those shiny things and strings! 😊

I used size 11 seed beads. I have pinned a few inspirations and patterns in Pinterest. I want to make them all!

This particular one is very girly and made for Ashley. Pink, pearls, pink quartz and a shiny shamballa and it's done! I sometimes make 2 slightly different but fairly identical so Ashley and I can do an  arm candy tandem. 😉

I hope you all like it! Let me know what you think!

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment