Monday 24 August 2015

DIY Crochet Rope Bead Bracelet

DIY Crochet Rope Bead Bracelet


I love crochet. I tried crocheting a rope bead and it took a while to get to this length. Fiddly is an understatement! But i finally did it! They are size 11 seed beads in a pattern of 8. I think I ran out of beads to crochet when I made this piece, either that or my fingers were already hurting and I was giddy to make something finished!



I'm pleased with how it turned out. The beads has a silver lining so it's slightly shiny.
Silver wire, matching spacer bead and ta-da!


I have made a few rope beads but not made them into anything yet.. Pinterest has some fascinating inspirations. My ropes aren't long enough for necklaces though. If only I have a few extra hours to do them ;-)

Let me know what you think! 

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment