Monday 29 April 2013

DIY J Crew Inspired Statement Necklace

First and foremost, I'd like to start by making excuses by saying how sorry I am for not being able to post for awhile!
I like sharing new things with people, new ideas, different outlooks, genius designs.
I saw this DIY at Owls Wake Up and thought it's pretty cool.

This one's J Crew's necklace.

This one is Beth's at Owls Wake Up.

And this is mine!

 There are lots of photos to instruct you to put it together at Owlswakeup. I tried to look for the exact size of the bead but couldn't so I played a bit with how small or tight I made my jump rings and pins.
Mine is at least a third smaller than hers but I like how it turned out. :-)
It took me not too long either once I got all my things together.
So, give it a go!



No comments:

Post a Comment