Tuesday 4 December 2012

Crystal encrusted bracelet DIY Tutorial

I've seen this bracelet somewhere and I thought, I can do that!




 So, this is how I made it.

Materials:

.8mm stretchy string
crimping bead
crystal or swarovski's. I used 200 pieces or until you feel it's encrusted enough (I used grey AB and light gold colours)
ball pins 20mm long
round end pliers
and a couple of hours!

Measure your wrist and make it so it's not too tight. I measure mine at around 7 inches and crimp. I used 2 only because I like to feel secure (or OCD for some!)
and start hanging those bad boys in.


Then wear!

I love them.. They are so elegant and understated at the same time. Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. A crystal brooch is not what many people will consider as the best state of fashion today. However, possibly this is wrong. Possibly they have got to boast a better place in an average person's wardrobe. Once all, nowadays, many people appearance as if they are clones of each other bracelets for girls and how can we ever tell what we may have in common with another person? Well, a crystal brooch very well might solve this problem.

    ReplyDelete