Thursday 13 December 2012

Crochet Grizzly Bear Hat

I cannot believe how the temperature has plummeted recently! -5 degree Celsius at 6am this morning! Brrrrrrr... Thank God I was still in bed at that time..
So getting the kids ready for school in the morning now consists of thick coat, hat, scarves, and gloves (Ethan hasn't lost his yet this school term!). Wrapping them up as warmly as they'll let you and a rapid account of "be careful walking, it's very slippery!" precaution. Then I fall over on my knee! At least they didn't see (or heard) it I suppose.  Coincidentally, Ethan and I are sporting a matching bruised knee because he still fell over after all the hollering of warning.. Kids eh?

Anyway, I noticed that he's going to outgrow his twit-twooo hat soon so I thought I'd get ready and make him a new one! Here it is:





He loves it.. I hope you like it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment