Thursday 20 December 2012

Crochet Leg Warmers

We still have a weather warning today for flooding. It has been wet today like yesterday and the day before. I'm not sure which I prefer to be honest, the freezing cold but dry or not too cold but wet... Thinking about it, I prefer it dry. 
I'm sure the temperature changes abruptly recently. Wearing jeans and fleece boots, I was comfortable in the thought that my legs would be warm enough but nope. I was wrong. My legs were very cold. Thus, the project for today are leg warmers! Although I'm just showing you one leg warmer at the moment, I promise I'll show you later what it looks like worn! I promise. :)





Keep warm and dry and festive! Christmas is very near... and it's my beloved husband's 40th too! Hurrah! I think we'll be shining the light on him a little longer (much longer sssshh) on his special day...
Are you prepared for the festivities?


No comments:

Post a Comment