Wednesday 9 December 2015

Pearl and Amethyst Crystal Friendship Bracelet DIY


Pearl and Amethyst Crystal Friendship Bracelet DIY

My daughter and I collaborated on this bracelet as a result of trying to figure out a nice present to give out to her friends for Christmas but not too hard on the pennies.

I had the materials already as spares so really, this DIY is free!

But just in case you need to get the materials, we used:

silver ball chains and connectors
bead of choice. we used pearl and glass bead
silver bead caps
headpins
wire cutter
round pliers

And here it is!!



Although the glass bead looks like it's maroon in color, it's actually a deep purple. My phone camera usually produces nice pictures but it had difficulty showing on this one. Apologies. ;-)










It's a really simple and pretty bracelet which probably took me a few minutes to do one. I made 4 in less than 10 minutes! It didn't cost me a penny either! Yay!

This would be great for a stocking filler too! Ashley and I called it our version of friendship bracelet since she is gifting it to her friends.

Enjoy! 
May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment