Wednesday 30 December 2015

More DIY Crocheted Bead bracelets!


Hello all!

So, Christmas and Santa has come and gone! Phew! That was a lot of food and family time. Precious times when we all get together and realize how lucky we are to have all the gorgeous family members we have. 

I have been lucky to be off for 6 days over Christmas! That was something I haven't had for months! 
What else can a girl do than take this down time as an opportunity to craft! Ha!

Crafted I did! See!! 
Warning: lots of photos of these beauts :-)  
Also, please forgive the unedited mess. 






















If you liked them, let me know! My better half said these beauties can definitely be gifted... 

Now off to work I go tonight for 6 nights in a row. Now that is something to ponder and heave my chest. Like last year, when midnight strikes I will be on the phone with my kids and husband doing the countdown with them armed with my coin purse and a healthy space to be jumping on and screaming "Happy New Year!!!" In the hospital, finding a space to do that is tough and so I found it in the back stairs! No one around to mock me or shush me and far enough from everyone that I can still celebrate new year jumping! Breathless and happy is a good way to start the new year. It could be better by spending it with family but hey, I can come home 8 hours later and find them most probably comfortably asleep and warm which makes me happy.

What's your new year's celebration tradition? As a family, we normally have cheese and biscuits for midnight... Yum!

For the New Year, I wish you all overflowing love and happiness and good health!

May xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment