Tuesday 10 January 2017

Handy extra storage solution for me and provides easy access too

I have always needed this extra storage in my car. I always find my cup holders to be filled with lots of other things like keys, sweets etc and this will provide me a place to store my other driving essentials without the cup holders overflowing and me ending up too distracted.

This is a set of 2 in a black leatherette outer and has studs on the top. It looks good and fits well in between the chair and the cup holders. I can also easily carry this bit if I need to swap cars. There is no closure on the top which gives me easy access to whatever I store in it. Being a girl, I would put handy facial tissues and wet wipes on it, lip gloss, hand lotion, cable charger, pens and my other bits I find essential for my travels.

I find this very handy, well made, good value for a set of 2 and I would find lots of uses for it.

  
 

You can get it from here.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment