Tuesday 10 January 2017

Airy, sweat dries quickly and an excellent fit

This is an excellent working out vest. I am one of those who has celebrated far too much last Christmas and needs to shed them before summer. This vest is a perfect fit for me. I am normally a 12-14 and I have ordered the XL because I like my work out top to be baggy and not constraining. I would think this would still fit someone up to size 16-18 comfortably. The fabric is lice and light but not flimsy. I like that after my work out, it has soaked the sweat in and dried quickly. It didn't feel like a drowned rat for long. The design is also very good. The front neckline is discreet. The back is open and has a twisted top. I will be using this top a lot. The challenge is on!

   
  
  

If you're interested with it, Here's where to get it


May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment