Sunday 3 March 2013

Philippines Vacation Officially Over!

Hi everyone! I apologize for having been MIA for the last 5 weeks.
I will be showing you why.















See, I couldn't resist her. She made me do it. :-)

These are a few of the hundreds of photos I've taken whilst out in the Philippines.
My family can't have enough of the sunshine and the blue skies.
I meant it when I said I was sorry but these photos makes the regret bearable ;-)

 I can't say I missed the winter weather here but I missed my crochet!
I didn't bother bringing out any with me as I fully intended to be mostly horizontal whilst out there basking and refilling my vitamin D supplies! 

I'm hoping to be back to my normal swing of things very soon so please join me in exploring the joys of my life with my family, my kids, my crochet and all the rest that makes me feel very blessed!

Hope you have enough...




No comments:

Post a Comment